It is important to have a clear committee structure so that everyone knows who is involved and what the decision making process is, so we have simplified our existing committees and groups and below, provide a list of the current members of the group.
The Development & Renewal Committee
Chair: Sara Tye mailto:email@example.com
Members: Dave Godfrey Dave.firstname.lastname@example.org
John Michaux email@example.com
Teresa Michaux firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Pitt fdPitt@yahoo.co.uk
Gareth Hutchinson Gareth.hutch@Yahoo.co.uk
Claire Beaton email@example.com
Ian Walters Ianwalters21@sky.com
Mike Palmer Michael.Plamer@networkrail.co.uk
Ailsa Palmer michaelailsa@O2.co.uk
Peter Ford Peter_Ford@sky.com
Simon Stevenette Simon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Grosvenor email@example.com
Pamela Bridgeman firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynda Fisher email@example.com
A subcommittee of the P.C.C that exists to provide, both strategic and detailed, planning recommendations to the P.C.C. on aspects of church development and renewal. This covers:
- Development target setting and measurement to enable us to measure the success of our plans.
- Managing a strategic overall plan to deliver the renewal vision.
- Liaising with specialist suppliers and consultants to get ideas and ultimately costs and plans for roof repairs, heating, lighting and sound systems, sustainable energy such as Solar panels.
- Organising and managing fund raising appeals
- Communicating progress both within the church community and in Swindon and beyond.A more detailed description of our full governance process and our other committees and groups is available in the introduction to our Annual Report which you can find on the website at: (or from the parish office) http://www.christchurchswindon.co.uk/PDFs/annual%20report%202009%20final.pdf